Good Fabrications Ltd or GoodFabs as they're more widely known in the industry are a member of the Silverstone Technology Cluster (STC). Over 75% of GoodFabs output is produced and supplied to Formula 1, with the remaining 25% manufactured for other racing categories including the World Rally Championships (WRC), Touring Cars and NASCAR.
The targets for the advanced Bloodhound SSC project are a simple yet astonishing, to set a new land speed record and if possible to achieve an amazing 1000mph. To accomplish these incredible goals, the F.I.A procedures dictate that Bloodhound must complete two runs in opposite directions within one hour, with the average speed of the two runs regarded as the speed achieved. At 15 deg. Centigrade, typical of the temperatures experience while record breaking, the sonic velocity is 761.2 mph.